I traced my mouth lightly along her jawline and down to the hollow of her throat as she tilted her head back to allow me freer access. Our passions grew quickly and in a matter of seconds, Karen was whimpering again, trying to draw more and more of my tongue into her hungry mouth. I've always felt like the women I've been with need a little more than what I'm capable of. The more she fingered, the more her hips bucked up and down in that age-old fucking movement. With wild abandon, her body heaved, shook, and pumped so hard and rapidly, Morgan had all he could do to keep her pussy in his mouth, but, he rode with her, maintaining a firm grip on her big, beautiful, full ass cheeks. I was just wondering. I didn't like the message about using the kittens to lick up the cream that was on the tied down women. Her intention was to get the girl ready and eager for her husband to fuck. Fuck me HARD.," and, "Give me all the cock you can.," and, "I want it until my pussy EXPLODES.," all the way through it. Usually, you confine yourself to the outer vaginal lips and the clitoris.